Low emission premium motoring without compromise
Audi's first production plug-in hybrid has been updated. The Audi A3 Sportback e-tron has all the stunning design features and luxury you expect from the Audi A3, with technology that gives it the performance and efficiency of the future. Capable of up to 166.2mpg combined, switching between the 75kW electric motor and 150PS 1.4 TFSI petrol engine, the A3 Sportback e-tron is still capable of 0-62mph in just 7.6 seconds. A range of up to 29 miles is possible on electric power alone, boasting outstanding noise levels and refinement, while in combination with the TFSI petrol engine, there is a range of up to 536 miles.
Full charging of the 8.8kWh lithium-ion battery from a 380-volt, three-phase supply, available from either an Audi home wall box or a public charging point, takes a little over two hours. However, even from a standard 230v 10A 3-pin home socket, the charge time is only three hours. Identified by e-tron styling features, including a specially designed front grille, signature LED daytime running lights and rear bumper and diffuser with no visible tailpipes, the A3 Sportback e-tron stands out on the road as well from the driving seat.
Highlights of the new Audi A3 e-tron include:
- CO2 of just 38g/km, so no road tax is payable
- Fully charged using a domestic socket in about 3 hours, or using a specialised wall box at home or a public charging point in about 2 hours 15 minutes
- EV button switches between hybrid mode, petrol engine and all-electric mode
- Free app to access: charge level, remaining electric range, vehicle location, details of last journey and also enables smartphone remote control for charging and climate control
- 7" high resolution colour display screen and MMI Navigation plus with MMI Touch
New Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Photos:
The New Audi A3 Sportback from £35,930