The next generation of adventurous Audi has arrived
Take the smooth to the rough in the all-new Audi A4 allroad quattro. The already outstanding all-new A4 Avant has been radically enhanced to create a powerful all-terrain machine with flared wheel arches, increased ride height and quattro all-wheel-drive.
Featuring the latest quattro technology, meaning it’s even more intelligent when it comes to dealing with whatever the terrain and the weather throws at it, the all-new allroad quattro is the pinnacle of practicality, being both lighter and larger with up to 1,510 litres of luggage space. It’s packed with the latest Audi technology, including the availability of the 12.3” Audi virtual cockpit and a voice control system, whilst an 8.3” MMI screen with MMI touch come as standard. A host of driver assistance and safety systems are also available, like adaptive cruise control, trailer maneuver assist, park assist, cross-traffic assist rear, collision avoidance assist and Audi pre sense. Boasting new engines and an array of new technology, the all-new Audi A4 allroad quattro, crossing a river or climbing a mountain near you soon.
View the all-new Audi A4 allroad quattro photos
Highlights of the all-new Audi A4 allroad quattro include:
- 34mm more ground clearance and an off-road mode in Audi drive select
- Powerful TFSI and TDI engines with quattro all-wheel drive as standard and new wheel-selective torque control system
- Certified for towing up to 2,100 kg
- Eight-speed tiptronic available for the first time on the A4 allroad quattro
- Automatic air conditioning with capacitive controls and hi-res displays