Audi R8 V10 Plus: the fastest, most powerful Audi supercar
The V10 supercar is reborn and there will be no more powerful and faster Audi on 2015’s roads than the new Audi R8 V10 Plus. This V10 supercar with 5.2 FSI engine boasts power of 610PS, a top speed of 205mph and a rocket-racing 0-62mph of 3.2 seconds.
With an new, back-to-the-drawing-board design, the R8 V10 Plus has benefited from input by the Audi motorsport design team, as well as the direct involvement of Audi racing engineers and racing drivers. To take the R8 V10 Plus to the peak of its performance, there’s a seven-speed S tronic transmission and a totally new quattro drive system to transmit all that 610PS of power to the road. The new LED headlights with Audi Laserlight have twice the reach and are sharper and brighter for clearer vision.
Audi R8 V10 Plus highlights include:
- 5.2 FSI engine produces 610PS and capable of 0-62 mph in only 3.2 seconds
- Mainly aluminium and CFRP Space Frame for up to 50kg less weight than its predecessor
- Audi virtual cockpit with 12.3“ display for super-sharp graphics
- All-LED headlights and dynamic indicating signals at the rear
- Brand new R8 bucket seats
Watch the amazing power of the new R8
The new Audi R8 V10 Plus is now available to order with prices starting from £137,500 OTR.