New Audi S1: Power. Full. Find yours at M25 Audi
The new Audi S1 is the most compact of the S model performance Audis, yet with a short wheel-base, 231PS from a 2.0 TFSI engine and Audi quattro® permanent all-wheel-drive, it's also one of the most agile.
The combination of 231Ps and 370Nm of torque means the Audi S1 has a 0-62mph time of just 5.8 seconds and a top speed of 155mph. The Audi S1 has been designed to look as impressive as it performs, with quattro® exterior design package featuring quattro® decals and red-highlights, rear spoiler and xenon plus headlights. Inside you'll find a BOSE® sound system as well as MMI Navigation plus as well as Audi Drive Select.
New Audi S1 video:
New Audi S1:
- 2.0 TFSI punches out 231hp & 370Nm of torque
- 0–62mph in an exhilarating 5.8 seconds
- Audi quattro® for complete handling confidence
- S styling, suspension and specific engine sound – new for the S1
- Audi Drive Select and front Sports seats in spacious S1 interior
- The refinements of a larger Audi, including 6.5 inch MMI display
New Audi S1 Photos
The new Audi S1 is available from £25,600 OTR.