The brand-new Audi Q7: raising the bar
The all-new Audi Q7 sets and raises the standards of both performance and technology you can expect from an SUV
The Audi Q7 comes equipped with rear acoustic parking, adaptive air suspension and the trademark quattro for all-wheel handling. With a 7-seat interior and the ability of reaching up to 166.1mpg combined, the Audi Q7 is the definition of practicality. The Q7 even comes with a refined 8-speed tiptronic transmission, reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions and the automatic Start-Stop function when coming to a standstill.
New Audi Q7 video
New Audi Q7 highlights:
- e-tron quattro available for up to 166.1mpg combined
- Reduced engine noise with less oxygen being used
- The most up-to-date Audi MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
- Aerodynamic shape with adaptive air suspension that response to changes in speed
- Seven-seat interior giving you up to 1,955 litres of luggage space with both rear rows folded down
New Audi Q7 photos:
The all-new Audi Q7 is available to order starting from £50,340 OTR.