The new and improved Audi Q3
The new Audi Q3 brings you more. Already the sophisticated looker, with its sweeping coupé-like roofline and athletic SUV proportions, the new Q3’s styling has been subtly enhanced to lend it an even more purposeful air. The newly introduced Black Edition takes this further with dark styling accents, but whatever model you choose, you can be sure that your Q3 will turn heads. Inside, there’s new or upgraded technology, all of which makes your drive an even easier or even more enjoyable one, while new engines bring class-leading benefits of performance and efficiency.
Satellite navigation is standard across the range now, joining parking sensors, auto lights and wipers, dual-zone climate control, LED daytime running lights and tail lights and Concert audio system with Audi music and Bluetooth interfaces, and DAB radio. Under the skin, new diesel and petrol engines are available. The 150PS 1.4-litre TFSI features Cylinder-on-Demand technology to combine a 0-62mph time of 8.9 seconds with fuel economy of up to 51.4mpg combined. The TDI is available with two power outputs, 150PS and 184PS, and is capable of up to 62.8mpg combined in its lower state of tune. A desirable SUV has got even more desirable still.
Highlights of the new Audi Q3 range include:
- New line-up consisting of Sport, S line Edition and Black Edition
- Two new TDI and two new TFSI engines, offering up to 62.8mpg with CO2 of as little as 117g/km as well as quattro
- Audi drive select adaptive dynamics system standard across the range
- Standard 6.5-inch colour monitor, navigation, Concert audio system, DAB tuner, Audi music and Bluetooth
- Q3 Black Edition with black styling details, unique wheels and BOSE sound system