New Audi Q3 Black Edition: taking the sophisticated to a darker place
The new Audi Q3 Black Edition is the compact SUV as we’ve not seen it before, with a series of styling enhancements that make for an altogether meaner, more menacing kind of car. High-gloss black radiator grille, window trims, door mirrors, contrast spoiler and contrast bumpers complement new 19” black diamond cut alloy wheels, for a sophisticated SUV with serious attitude. Metallic paint is also standard on the Q3 Black Edition, for an even more refined finish to the looks.
Inside, the changes for the Black Edition are just as comprehensive. The seats are trimmed in leather and alcantara, while black or grey contrasting stitching is optional on interior upholstery, and a flat-bottomed steering wheel, aluminium gear knob, stainless steel pedals and piano black inlays are all exclusive to the model. As standard, the Black Edition also comes with cruise control and a BOSE surround sound audio system, which comprises 14 speakers (including a dashboard centre speaker and luggage compartment subwoofer), audio pilot for noise-dependent volume adjustment and a 465 watt, 10-channel amplifier.
Highlights of the new Audi Q3 Black Edition include:
- Black Styling Pack, high-gloss black trim, privacy glass and metallic paint
- 19" X 8.5J '10-Y spoke' design, black diamond cut alloy wheels with 255/40 R19 tyres
- BOSE surround sound, interior light package and cruise control
- Alcantara and leather combination sports seats and contrasting stitching throughout
- Flat-bottomed steering wheel, aluminium gear knob, stainless steel pedals and piano black inlays