All-New Audi Q5: redesigned from the ground up, available to order now
Smooth contours, lightweight engineering and cutting-edge technology define the stunning all-new Audi Q5. Beautifully sculpted, expertly engineered, it has been designed to be a different kind of SUV. With enhanced suspension and chassis technology, a range of updated engines to choose from and the latest innovative Audi driver assist and convenience features, this is Audi’s best-selling SUV, expertly re-imaged. Available to order now from M25 Audi, speak to us about your new Q5.
The powerful face, curved shoulder line and flared wheel arches of the 2017 Audi Q5 give this SUV an unmistakable presence. Inside, the Q5 exudes a premium elegance, with simple, clean lines and surfaces combining with luxurious materials and innovative technology to stunning effect. You can personalise the cabin of the all-new Q5 to suit you perfectly. Optional ambient lighting creates a new dimension to the car’s interior, utilising 30 different colours to create a unique look that will suit your mood no matter what. There are multiple leather upholstery options, four inlay finishes to choose from and a huge array of desirable luxury features such as a Bang & Olufsen sound system.
The sense of luxury is heightened further by a strong sense of space. There’s more headroom, legroom and cabin space than the previous Q5, creating an airy, calm ambience for all occupants. There’s more boot space than before as well, with 550 to 610 litres of storage space available with the rear seats in place, and this can be expanded to 1,550 litres should your luggage requirements demand it. The all-new Q5 isn’t just beautiful to look at and sit in, but also beautifully easy to live with. Other convenience features include a powered tailgate, MMI navigation and Audi parking system plus.
The Q5 is one of the first Audis to optionally feature personal route assist, which works with your navigation system to learn your most common routes. Other features that make your life behind the wheel easier include Audi pre-sense city, which can initiate emergency braking when a collision looks imminent, and optional cross-traffic assist rear, which acts like an extra pair of eyes when you’re reversing. And then there’s Audi connect, allowing you to connect to the internet and use services such as Google Earth, as well as giving you access to the emergency services or Audi roadside assistance should an unforeseen situation arise. In addition, Audi connect means you can locate your car, check your car’s status and lock/unlock its doors remotely from your smartphone.
Other Audi innovation highlights include:
- 360° camera, showing a clear bird’s-eye view of your car
- Audi phone box for wireless charging and signal boosting
- Matrix LED headlights, which provide almost daylight-like visibility in all conditions
- Audi virtual cockpit, configurable so you can see exactly what you want on the high definition 12.3” TFT display
SE specification highlights:
- 18” x 8.0J ‘5-twin-spoke dynamic’ design alloy wheels
- Comfort dynamic suspension
- quattro on-demand
- Xenon headlights with LED daytime-running lights
- Standard seats in twin leather and heated front seats
- Power-operated tailgate
- MMI radio plus with 7” colour MMI screen and controller
- Cruise control system with speed limiter
- Audi parking system plus and Audi pre-sense city
Sport specification highlights:
- 18” x 8.0J ‘5-arm star’ design alloy wheels
- Exterior trim finished in Twilight grey, matt aluminium silver and matt titanium black
- Front sport seats in twin leather
- 4-way electric lumbar support
- LED interior lighting pack
- MMI navigation (SD card-based)
- Audi connect infotainment services (3-month trial)
S line specification highlights:
- 19” x 8.0J ‘5-twin-spoke star’ design diamond cut finish alloy wheels
- S line exterior body styling and badging
- LED headlights with ‘Q’ signature, LED rear lights and dynamic indicators
- Front sport seats with ‘S’ embossed logo in leather/Alcantara
- Inlays in matt brushed aluminium
- High multi-function 3-spoke leather steering wheel with grips in perforated leather and ‘S’ badging
- Gear-lever knob in black perforated leather
- Illuminated door sill trims with ‘S’ logo
- Privacy glass
- Contrast stitching on seats, steering wheel and gear-lever gaiter
With a body that’s up to 90kg lighter than before, agility and responses have been enhanced. When you’re behind the wheel of the all-new Q5, the benefits of this lighter weight and the newly developed five-link front suspension are very clear. Adaptive air suspension, available as an option, gives an even smoother ride on uneven terrain. And torque vectoring distributes power intelligently between the wheels for an even more engaging experience. There’s enhanced acceleration too, thanks to a choice of petrol and diesel engines, offering up to 27PS more power. All engines include quattro on-demand as standard, giving you added efficiency and all-weather security.
- 2.0 TFSI quattro – 252PS – 0-62mph 6.3 seconds – up to 40.9mpg combined
- 2.0 TDI quattro – 190PS – 0-62mph 7.9 seconds – up to 56.5mpg combined
Prices for the all-new Audi Q5 start at £37,170. Contact M25 Audi for more information.