Audi Q7 e-tron quattro®: the high-performance, hybrid SUV. Prepare to be impressed
Revolutionary! The Q7 e-tron quattro®, Audi’s new, large SUV that can give up to an amazing 166mpg and produce only 50g/km CO2. And that top performance on economy and efficiency doesn’t compromise performance on the road – the six-cylinder TDI® engine produces 373PS, 700Nm of torque, a burning 0-62mph in only six seconds and a maximum speed of 155mph.
The secret is Audi’s hybrid technology – diesel engine and lithium-ion battery working together to produce a range of 876 miles, or an electric-only range of up to 34 miles. Full of Audi DNA in its technology and design.
New Audi Q7 e-tron quattro highlights include:
- Up to 166mpg, only 50g/km CO2 and 0-62mph in just six seconds
- Full battery recharge in two and a half hours
- Predictive efficiency assistant with MMI navigation plus calculates the most fuel-efficient driving mode
- Tilt angle display, hill descent control, and off-road modes for Electronic Stabilisation Control and navigation are standard
- Luggage compartment capacity of 890 litres, increasing to 2,075 litres
- High levels of technology as standard accessed through the Audi virtual cockpit