S1 Sportback: Small in size but big in power
The Audi S1 Sportback is the pinnacle of the Audi A1 range. Featuring a 2.0 TFSI® engine producing an incredible 231 PS and 370Nm of torque, the S1 Sportback can reach 62mph from standstill in just 5.9 seconds and go all the way to a top speed of 155mph.
Featuring Audi quattro® permanent all-wheel-drive, unleashing all the S1 Sportback has to offer can be done with complete confidence thanks to what seems like limitless levels of grip. With such a short wheelbase and power being delivered to all four wheels, the Audi S1 Sportback is an exceptional example of Vorsprung durch Technik. For more S1 take a look at Audi's S1 Competition model.
New Audi S1 video:
The new Audi S1 Sportback:
- 2.0 TFSI® engine produces 231hp & 370Nm of torque
- 0-62mph in only 5.9 seconds
- Legendary quattro® all–wheel drive system for total stability
- Spacious interior with embossed S1 logo on Black Olympic cloth/leather upholstery and contrasting grey stitching
- Packed with technology and innovations found on top-of-the-range Audis, including a 6.5” MMI display
Audi S1 Sportback prices start from £26,335 OTR.