More to enjoy in the new S3 Cabriolet
Take the new Audi S3 Cabriolet on the open road, open the roof and let all the performance and excitement of your new car carry you away. There’s nothing like a cabriolet to let you know you’re driving and there’s nothing like the lowered ‘S’ sports suspension and the array of Audi technology focussed on your driving pleasure to let you feel the pure enjoyment of driving – in fact, there’s nothing quite like a new Audi S3 Cabriolet.
Newly styled with a more purposeful look, sharper lines and a rear design that highlights the width of the new S3, there’s now an even wider choice of exterior colours to choose from, including Vegas yellow, Nano grey, Ara blue, Tango red and Cosmic blue. Inside the new Audi S3 Cabriolet, you can choose an array of MMI technology like the radio plus with 7” electrically extending monitor, navigation plus and MMI touch. For the first time, you can also add the option of the digital virtual cockpit and the Audi Phone Box to connect two phones on the Bluetooth. Safety is also enhanced with several driver assistance systems now available, including traffic jam assist and rear cross-traffic assist. With 310PS and the roof down, the new Audi S3 Cabriolet is all set to provide you with miles of driving pleasure from £40,670.
Some highlights of the new Audi S3 Cabriolet:
- Fully automatic acoustic hood – opens in 17 seconds and closes in 18 seconds at speeds up to 31mph
- S3 version of Electronic Stabilisation Control and a multi-plate clutch
- Light and rain sensors, cruise control and three-spoke, multi-function steering wheel with ‘S’ badging
- Heated, front sport seats in Nappa leather with 'S' embossed logo
- Storage pack
- LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic rear indicators, plus option of Matrix LED headlights