An exceptional specification as standard, ready to order now
Queue no more, you can now order the all-new Audi Q7 with seven seats, increased efficiency and much more technology on board.
The 272PS V6 TDI engine and the 218PS 3.0 TDI quattro version as well as the Audi connect portfolio which includes the Audi smartphone interface “Apple Car Play” and “Google Android Auto” for significantly enhanced connectivity are now available. The three rows of seats are upholstered in supple Twin leather, whilst there’s more headroom for both front and second row passengers and there’s 770 litres of luggage space, increasing to 1,955 litres with two rows of seats folded, making the all-new Q7 not only technologically advanced, but highly practical.
New Q7 Photos
Some of the highlights on the all-new Audi Q7:
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
- Audi connect (3 month trial)
- Audi drive select, keyless go and parking system plus
- Powered tailgate
- Full body-colour paint finish
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights (SE model)
- High-performance, hybrid version available: the Audi Q7 e-tron quattro
Keep up to date with all of the latest Audi Q7 News on our All-New Audi Q7 page