Re-designed Q7 is lighter, with new e-tron option capable of 166.1mpg!
The all-new Audi Q7 will made its first appearance at the Detroit Motor Show in January 2015, ahead of first UK deliveries in summer 2015. How much do we know about the all-new Q7? It’s significantly lighter, shedding 325kg, and it’s around 26 percent more efficient. At launch, the new Q7 will be powered by a 272PS 3.0 V6 TDI® engine plus, for the first time, there will be a Q7 e-tron quattro plug-in diesel hybrid option, capable of delivering up to 166.1mpg!
Keep up to date with all-new Audi Q7 news: simply register your interest
All-new Audi Q7 highlights:
- New design, making new Q7 the most spacious car in its segment
- 325kg less weight than previous model – lightest in its class
- First Q7 diesel plug-in hybrid with quattro drive, producing 373PS
- Q7 e-tron hybrid capable up to 166.1mpg, with under 50g/km CO2
- Latest assistance systems, infotainment modules and connect features
The all-new Audi Q7 will debut at NAIAS Detroit in January, with first UK deliveries expected in summer 2015.