Fuel cell-powered e-quattro concept with zero emissions
The next step towards Audi’s long-term goal of CO2-neutral mobility has arrived in the form of the Audi h-tron quattro concept.
The all-new SUV uses a highly efficient fuel cell with an output of up to 110kW, and a further on-demand power boost of 100kW from a lightweight lithium-ion battery.
Not only does this new concept have an all-new hydrogen fuel system, it’s also autonomous – featuring a newly developed camera, radar, laser scanner and ultrasonic sensor. These eyes and ears allow the zFAS computer system to read the road like never before. Packed with the latest in Audi technology, the Audi h-tron quattro is a very exciting glimpse into the future.
Audi h-tron quattro photos
Highlights of the Audi h-tron quattro include:
- Hydrogen fuel cell drive with extra lithium-ion battery for boosting power
- Range of up to 372 miles on one tank of fuel
- Refuelling takes approximately four minutes
- 0-62 mph in under seven seconds, 124 mph top speed
- World’s largest in-car solar roof, up to 620 extra miles per year