Audi are soon to introduce their brand new 1.8 TFSI engine for the Audi TT Coupe and Roadster
Reducing the price entry point to the TT Coupe range by almost £3000, the new 1.8 manual engines offer not just excellent savings and greater accessibility to the prestigious Audi TT range, but also remarkable performance. With the new 1.8 180PS engine capable of 0-62mph in just 6.9 seconds, drivers can still have the full Audi experience. Further, with a combined MPG of 47.1, the new engine undoubtedly provides the perfect combination of speed and economy.
With such considerable savings to be made, whilst maintaining the typical high performance expected of any Audi car, we’re sure the Audi TT Coupe and Audi TT Roadster sporting the 1.8 TFSI 180PS manual engines will prove popular.
Key highlights of the Audi TT and 1.8 TFSI 180PS Engine:
- The new 1.8 TFSI 180PS manual engine is available for both the TT Coupe and Roadster
- Capable of a combined MPG of 47.1
- Able to achieve 0-62mph in just 6.9 seconds
- Reduces the entry price point of the TT Coupe range by almost £3,000
- The new engine is available in Sport and S line trims