Audi To Reveal Cutting-edge OLED Light Technology
Audi unveiled their pioneering work in Matrix OLED lights for the first time at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2015.
Audi is a driving force in the development of Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology. A concept car was showcased at the IAA, demonstrating Audi’s latest developments in revolutionary OLED technology in rear lights.
Watch this video for a sneak preview!
- Thin and flat composition allows for exciting new design possibilities
- OLED casts no shadows and does not require reflectors, making it an energy efficient and lightweight alternative to LED lighting
- Significantly increased homogeneity increases adaptability within lighting installations
- Developments being made into future use in turn signal and brake lights
- OLED units are transparent and able to emit various colours
OLED: Audi lights the way for vehicles of the future.