Sportback meets Audi TT for the first time
The Audi TT Sportback Concept combines two Audi icons: The revolutionary new Audi TT with the unique body styling of the A5 & A7 Sportback, to create the first-ever 5 door Audi TT and a potential new addition to the TT range.
Taking inspiration from the sweeping Sportback lines combined with the added benefits of two additional doors, the TT Sportback concept has been extended by 29 cm, adding incredible space for the two rear occupants. High-precision lines and a distinct Audi grille build on the already striking TT styling with unique LED headlights and the powerful overall stance.
To keep updated about future Audi models, simply register your interest
Audi TT Sportback Concept highlights:
- Powered by a new 400PS 2.0 TFSI
- Audi Virtual Cockpit replaces conventional dials
- Merges a Sportback body with the TT for the first time
- Incredibly spacious for two rear occupants
- 29 cm. longer than the TT Coupé