BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer: the first premium compact car with seven seats
For when space is important, the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer offers a huge amount of highly versatile internal space, yet in a compact 4,556mm of length. Seven seats, a luggage compartment of 560 litres that can expand to 1,820 litres, luxury-car rear legroom, the automatic wide-opening tailgate, numerous storage compartments, the button-operated 40:20:40-split rear seat backrest – it all amounts to a car that is family orientated and abundantly practical. Yet it also has all the sporty looks, optimised handling and exciting technology that you would expect from a BMW 2 Series.
Functionality and good looks are perfectly combined in the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer. There is no need to compromise space and style with the 2 Series Gran Tourer. It's confident, decisive, sporty and has seven seats with space for three child seats. Learn more the surprising versatility of the 2 Series Gran Tourer with the 2 Series Gran Tourer brochure.
New BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer Photos
BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer highlights at a glance
- Available in SE, Sport, Luxury and M Sport versions
- Automatic air conditioning
- Collision Warning with City Braking function
- Choose from five turbocharged petrol and diesel engines
- 220i and 220d offer a 0-62mph time of 7.8 seconds
- 220d xDrive – the only seven-seat car in its class to offer four-wheel drive
The new BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer starting at only £25,010.00.