An adrenalin-fuelled rush for the sun, now available to order at Spire
The new BMW M4 Convertible has been designed to deliver the ultimate driving experience. The M TwinPower Turbo inline 6 produces 431hp and a thrilling soundtrack. BMW EfficientLightweight ensures a low weight with incredible rigidity. Motorsport-derived technologies convert power into traction with total control. And an exclusive interior containing the latest driver technology displays the perfect blend of sport and luxury. Precision handling, breathtaking performance, thrilling dynamics – with elegance. Contact Spire to order your M4 Convertible.
Discover the new M4 Convertible in the latest BMW M4 Video
Whether the hardtop is open or closed, the 2017 BMW M4 Convertible inspires with its uncompromising sports design, just as the rest of the BMW M range does. Muscular and sporty, its long silhouette is complemented by a broad stance and with it the suggestion of pent-up power. The hardtop opens in approximately 20 seconds at speeds of up to 12mph, and what follows is maximum driving satisfaction, with high performance combined with the freedom that only a convertible can offer. The clever hardtop design is not only a visual highlight but also provides increased safety and interior refinement even at high speeds.
The M4 Convertible’s cabin provides an atmosphere infused with dynamism, innovation and luxury. With an exceptional finish and exclusive materials its premium feel is never in doubt. But this is also an interior that has been designed with driving very much in mind. BMW M4 Convertible interior features include:
- Luxurious soft Nappa leather upholstery
- Bucket-style M sports seats, ensuring an unfiltered connection between driver and car
- M-design instrument display, which falls naturally into the driver’s line of sight
- Ergonomic M leather steering wheel
Based on BMW EfficientLightweight construction methods, the BMW M4 Convertible features significant weight saving and body rigidity improvements. Its construction also ensures a weight distribution of almost 50:50 and a lower centre of gravity. It means improved directional stability and traction, along with better agility and responses. With the combined effects of the Active M differential and Adaptive M suspension – that both adjust intelligently to road conditions and driving styles to provide optimum performance at all times – the M4 Convertible offers a peerless driving experience and the ability to harness incredible performance. The M TwinPower engine blends the best of two worlds to deliver that incredible performance. It’s a high-revving engine yet has effortless torque from low revs, responding to the slightest touch of the accelerator to give substantial thrust yet total control. Adrenaline delivered with confidence.
- 3.0 litre M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine
- Peak power of 431hp and maximum revs of 7,600rpm; torque reaches as much as 550Nm
- 0-62mph in only 4.4 seconds
- Active M differential and Adaptive M suspension controlled with configurable driving modes
Despite its incredible performance, the BMW M4 Convertible also features Intelligent EfficientDynamics technologies to ensure the ultimate in efficiency. As well as features such as auto start-stop and brake energy regeneration, the M4 boasts aerodynamics honed on the race track. This not only means it remains stable and controlled at high speeds, and its mechanical systems remain cool even under high loads, but it can cut through the air with minimal resistance, therefore improving fuel consumption. The result is a high-performance sports convertible that is capable of up to 31.0mpg combined and that emits CO2 emissions of just 213g/km.
Open to innovation
- The M DCT seven-speed automatic with DRIVELOGIC provides incredible responsiveness and uninterrupted power delivery during gear changes, combined with refinement and comfort for the driver. The fully automatic mode delivers almost imperceptible gear changes, or gears can also be selected manually for control and involvement.
- Driving assistant combines the M4’s camera-based systems - lane departure warning, forward collision warning, city collision mitigation and preventive pedestrian protection – to warn the driver of potential hazards.
- BMW ConnectedDrive services provides the driver with a wide range of information, entertainment and service features. Concierge service puts BMW’s call centre at your fingertips, online entertainment gives you access to 22 million music titles, and Bluetooth office allows you to conveniently and safely organise your work on the move.
BMW M4 Convertible standard features include:
- Fast-folding lightweight metal roof
- Adaptive full LED headlights and LED 3D tail lights
- Seven-speed M Double Clutch Transmission
- 19" M light alloy double-spoke style 437 M wheels in Ferric Grey
- Extended Merino leather upholstery with SunReflective technology
- BMW Professional navigation system with ConnectedDrive services
- Enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging and Wi-Fi hotspot preparation
- Cruise control with brake function
BMW M4 Convertible prices start at £61,910. You can order yours now at Spire, or explore our BMW M4 Convertible offers for competitive finance deals on open-topped adrenaline.