Redefine the limits with the all-new BMW M4 GTS
Pushing the boundaries of automotive engineering, the all-new BMW M4 GTS continues the prestigious legacy of exclusive models developed by BMW. Featuring an abundance of ground-breaking technology, a race-track attitude and a limited production number of just 700 worldwide and 30 available for the UK market, this ferocious road-track hybrid offers a truly exclusive driving experience.
As a pure performance driving machine, the M4 GTS boasts an array of razor-sharp racing dynamics and a commitment to lightweight design which not only challenge your expectations, but exceed them. Utilising the same technology as the BMW M4 MotoGP Safety Car, the M4 GTS features an innovative water injection system that provides a significant output and torque boost to the already fiercely powerful M TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine – an engine capable of 0-60mph in just 3.7 seconds. To control such devastating power, the chassis, front splitter and rear wing have been designed to offer you manual adjustability, providing a platform for perfect aerodynamic balance and allowing vehicle adaptability to the road or racetrack. Add to this, the M-specific coilover suspension and M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic, and it is without doubt that the M4 GTS delivers a fast-paced, race-inspired driving experience like no other.
The latest all-new BMW M4 GTS video
Adhering to its rich racing pedigree, the exterior features a number of exclusive components to ensure maximum performance. These include exclusive carbon components with adjustable downforce, assisting the vehicle’s perfect weight distribution and aerodynamics. Home also to the 19-inch front and 20-inch rear, Star-spoke style 666M light alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres, the M4 GTS displays both dominance and athleticism.
Inside, the M4 GTS carries on its pursuit for automotive perfection with the weight-optimised centre console exquisitely finished in swathes of Alcantara trim with contrast stitching. Destined for use on the racetrack, the M Sport steering wheel includes all the function and control required for any driving scenario such as those produced by the all-powerful M Drive buttons.
All-new BMW M4 GTS exterior photos
All-new BMW M4 GTS interior photos
Highlights of the all-new BMW M4 GTS:
- A limited production number of just 700 worldwide makes the BMW M4 GTS a truly exclusive driving experience
- The innovative water injection system produces a fine spray that allows the M TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder engine to use higher boost pressure and earlier injection timing for a significant output and torque boost
- M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic has been specially designed for the BMW M high-revving engine, with Launch Control, Low Speed Assistant and an Auto Start-Stop function
- Star-spoke style 666 M style alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres
- Rear lights with pioneering OLED (organic light-emitting diode) technology give this high-performance special model an utterly unique look when night falls
The all-new BMW M4 GTS arrives soon at Spire.