BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer: functionality never looked so good
A compact car with seven seats, that’s the mystery that is the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer. It’s a car in which you really can pack the luggage, the kids and grandma – if she doesn’t pack you first! The 2 Series Gran Tourer is a true family car with the capacity for adventure and it’s the most dynamic seven-seat activity vehicle ever built. xDrive 4-wheel drive is available as an option, unprecedented in this sector, and whichever of the range of five BMW turbocharged petrol or diesel engines you choose, this is a car that will keep on giving exhilarating driving pleasure. SE, Sport, Luxury and M Sport models are available to choose from and all come with a beautiful combination of functionality, comfort and style.
Just some of the highlights of the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer:
- Seven seats and can accommodate up to five universal child seats
- Large luggage capacity of 560 litres extending to 1,820-litres
- Option for efficient bi-LED lights for the dipped and main beam functions
- Choice of five petrol and diesel engines with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology and compliant with the EU6 exhaust standard
- Standard equipment includes: Bluetooth, iDrive operating system, 6.5” colour display, electronic parking brake, Collision Warning with City Braking function, two-zone automatic air conditioning, rear Park Distance Control, and front fog lights