All the thrill of all-wheel drive with hybrid efficiency
There’s an exciting PHEVer sweeping the world of BMW – the new BMW X5 with eDrive, BMW’s new PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle). With all the luxury and versatility of the X5 and the benefit of the BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive system, the new BMW X5 with eDrive has all the efficiency benefits of BMW’s EfficientDynamics eDrive technology.
Producing a total system output of 313hp and a combined fuel consumption of up to 85.6mpg, CO2 emissions are only 77g/km, whilst 0-62mph is reached in an impressive 6.8 seconds. You can operate lots of functions of your X5 with eDrive from your smartphone, including remote locking, location, battery level/range and climate control. And BMW X5 with eDrive is available in a Spire showroom near you from autumn 2015.
Other highlights of the new BMW X5 with eDrive include:
- eDrive button for choice of AUTO eDrive, MAX eDrive and SAVE Battery settings
- 18 mile range in pure electric mode
- Battery fully charged in under four hours from a domestic socket, or under three hours with a BMW i Wallbox
- Navigation system Professional and DAB radio
- Adaptive Suspension Comfort Package with self-levelling, rear air suspension
- 2-zone automatic climate control with auxiliary heating and ventilation system
- Xenon headlights and LED fog lights