How often, why and when should I have my BMW serviced?
How often should I service my BMW? That’s a question we’re often asked and we’re always pleased to advise you on any of your BMW servicing and maintenance requirements.
Your BMW is a highly specialised machine that requires regular servicing to maintain its performance and reliability, so you can enjoy it to the full. When you have your BMW serviced at Spire, you can be assured that our technicians have all been trained by BMW, we only use genuine BMW parts, we have all the tools and equipment required for your specific BMW model and we have access to all the most current BMW technical data and software upgrades.
Gone are the days when you had to remember to get your car serviced and try to work out what service you should have done. Today’s BMWs all have either a Condition Based Servicing (CBS) system or a Service Interval Indicator (SII). When either of these systems shows your BMW needs servicing, please contact your local Spire service centre to arrange for your BMW to be serviced.
Condition Based Servicing:
- Monitors components for wear
- Icon displays on your dashboard when servicing required
- Service data stored in your key
- Spire service technicians read the key and carry out only the work required
- Enables servicing to be tailored to your driving style, environment and usage
Service Interval Indicator:
- Monitors mileage
- Monitors time since last service
- Dashboard icons show when servicing is required
- Dashboard icons show service type required
- Means you never miss a service and you always know which service is due