Fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to join our BMW & MINI team in Kentish Town as well as our SEAT and Volkswagen Van Centre in Hatfield.
We are currently seeking full-time Business Managers to join the Spire Automotive team.
- Work closely with and support the sales team in their reaching agreement with customers for vehicle sales, providing finance products as an aid to selling, so as to take full advantage of every sales opportunity that is presented to the dealership.
- To comply with FCA regulations.
- To maintain regulated status in the sale, advice and administration of finance and general insurance products.
- Sell finance solutions to customers, ensuring an efficient and profitable contribution to the Group.
- Present benefits and features of different finance products to customers.
- Maintain effective relationships with finance company representatives.
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Confirm any financial settlement on all vehicles taken in part exchange and arrange settlement on completion.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers at all levels.
- Actively listens to others’ views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding.
- Able to interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Identifies and understands customer requirements and how these can be met through our products and services.
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Structured and Systematic way of working.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and fairly.
- Displays integrity and honesty in all actions.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full, valid UK Driving Licence. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Incomplete CVs will not be considered. Previous Applicants need not apply.
Interested in joining a progressive team? Apply today.
Interested in joining the Spire Group Team? Simply send us a Careers Enquiry
Please apply with covering letter and current CV to: email@example.com