Fantastic opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join our Spirit Skoda team.
Currently we are looking for talented Parts Advisors as due to our continuing success we’re expanding our team.
As a Parts Advisor you will be working closely with the workshop to ensure all work is completed on time and to schedule. Your key responsibilities will involve providing our customers with a first class customer service and taking care of all their parts and accessory needs.
- Greeting customers and responding to their requests
- Day to day processing and administration
- Receiving parts into stock
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels
- Data and document handling
- Liaising with the Servicing Team
- Ensuring an up to date product knowledge as to best advise customers
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer experience
- Ability to work under your own initiative