Fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join our BMW & MINI team.
Due to our continuing success we're expanding our team. Currently we're looking for a talented Service Manager.
As a Service Manager, your key responsibilities involve being a leader to an already outstanding team, monitoring financial performance and maintaining a high level of customer care in a busy environment.
People Management –
- Highly effective people manager, able to build excellent working relationships and achieve high levels of performance
- Can build loyalty within the team, resolve complex problems, manage and maintain long term relationships
- Has a good understanding of people management principles, can recruit independently, can carry out training needs analysis, and implement appropriate training programmes
- Has extensive experience of aftersales management & can achieve significantly above average results
- Highly competent with an understanding of warranty and goodwill parameters. Required level of technical competence gained through experience
- Either in a similar role or previously as a technician / workshop controller
Customer Care Management
- Able to build and maintain a high level of customer care, through training, communication and demonstration of the customer care principles
Financial / Commercial
- As a strong focus on the financial and commercial issues, and has specific experience of improving financial performance
- Able to lead a department, promote inter-departmental co-operation and to generate enthusiasm and commitment, demonstrates the ability to confront issues and make appropriate decisions
- Experience of managing a team of 20+ people
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Experience of managing a departmental budget
- Currently working as a service or aftersales manager within a professional franchise (8+ technicians)