Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our Spire PDI Centre team.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator who is organised, motivated and able to represent our company in a professional manner. As a Sales Administrator your key responsibilities will involve ensuring the smooth running of the administrative department and providing assistance to the Sales Department.
- Invoicing sold vehicles in preparation of delivery to the customer
- Creating vehicle files whilst bringing vehicles into stock
- Managing the documentation process for work and parts carried out on vehicle
- Maintaining and updating vehicle files
- Working closely with the Sales Team to ensure all paperwork is produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all auction and trade vehicles are completed in a timely manner
- Previous Motor Trade experience preferred
- Computer experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work closely as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- A professional manner