We have various Vehicle Technician roles available across Finchley Road Audi, Hatfield Audi, Watford Audi, Whetstone Audi, Spire Borehamwood BMW/MINI, Spire Kentish Town BMW/MINI, Spire Watford BMW/MINI, Spire Ruislip BMW/MINI, Spire Peugeot, Hatfield SEAT/VWCV, Watford SEAT, Spirit SKODA and our Spire Preparation Centre
Be part of the growing, highly successful Spire Automotive Group.
- Using diagnostic equipment to diagnose and rectify Vehicle faults.
- Ensuring high quality is achieved and safety is observed at all times.
- Meet with customers to identify and clearly explain and understand problems as and when required.
- To carry out repairs safely to our high standards, working with the rest of the team when required.
- Complete relevant service documentation in line with Manufacturer requirements
- To understand the latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- To work with colleagues from both the workshop and Centre to provide excellent customer service
Who we're looking for
As a Vehicle Technician, you must have previous experience in a similar capacity. Franchise experience is preferred. Communication and organisation are the key requirements, along with a strong customer service ethos. You also need:
- The ability to deliver consistent exceptional standards
- A stable work record
- A good eye for details
- A positive work ethic, both personal and team based
- Experience of working on modern vehicles
- Efficient fault finding
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full, valid UK Driving Licence. Applicants must be fully qualified with relevant NVQ qualifications or similar. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Incomplete CVs will not be considered. Previous Applicants or Agencies need not apply.
Upgrade your career at Spire Automotive
Please apply with covering letter and current CV. Apply online here »