Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our Whetstone Audi team.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator who is organised, motivated and able to represent our company in a professional manner. As a Sales Administrator your key responsibilities will involve ensuring the smooth running of the administrative department and providing assistance to the Sales Department.
- Ensuring all auction and trade vehicles are completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with the Sales Team to ensure all paperwork is produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating vehicle files whilst bringing vehicles into stock
- Invoicing sold vehicles in preparation of delivery to the customer
- Managing the documentation process for work and parts carried out on vehicle
- Maintaining and updating vehicle files
- Previous Motor Trade experience preferred
- A professional manner
- Able to work closely as part of a team
- Computer experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, over the phone and face-to-face