The F-TYPE Coupé range for sale at Spire Jaguar, Watford
The powerful shape and beautiful proportions of the new Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé remain unchanged, yet with small styling enhancements it results in a sharper, bolder looking sports car that is more breathtakingly beautiful than ever. Featuring cutting-edge connectivity technology and LED lighting technology, the F-TYPE experience makes every journey an easy, yet unforgettable one. For more details on the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE, contact Spire Jaguar today.
The interior of the new F-TYPE has evolved into a purer, more concentrated expression of the car’s original elegance and sportiness. New materials and better finishes result in a more exotic, more premium cabin that still feels every inch the sports car. One of the most significant upgrades is the new lightweight, slim-line seats that not only weigh less than the original seats, but also combine an ergonomically optimised form with outstanding comfort. This results in not only a more connected drive, but also a more sumptuous, gentle one. New technology includes the Touch Pro infotainment system, which controls functions including Connect Pro for smartphone integration, and the InControl Remote App, which lets you control some of the F-TYPE’s systems remotely, using your phone.
The new F-TYPE comes with a choice of three roofs:
- Aluminium: for the classic Coupé look, F-TYPE's aluminium roof complements the body colour to present the F-TYPE in its pure, timeless form
- Panoramic roof: introduces more natural light into the interior, for an airier driving environment; the roof features a manually sliding blackout sunblind if more seclusion is required
- Carbon fibre: carbon-fibre outer and inner panels bonded together create a strong, yet light roof structure, which is 20 percent lighter than the standard aluminium roof; carbon-fibre weave is visible through a lacquered finish for stunning visual impact
Even at night, the F-TYPE stands out. LED headlights adapt the width and depth of their beam to your speed and offer a quality of light closer to daylight, which means a less tiring drive when visibility deteriorates, and the best possible illumination whatever the conditions. Optional on F-TYPE, the light from the LEDs has a colour temperature of 5,500-6,000K, making it similar to natural daylight.
The adaptive front lighting system makes the new LED headlights even more effective. Connected to the F-TYPE’s other drive systems, they can switch between four driving modes: city, country, motorway and bad weather. To see this technology in action, you can test drive any of the Jaguar F-TYPE Coupés for sale at Spire Jaguar. Contact us now to secure a convenient time for you.
The highlights of the F-TYPE Coupé range include:
- Choice of F-TYPE, F-TYPE R-DYNAMIC, F-TYPE 400 SPORT, F-TYPE R and F-TYPE SVR models
- Rear- and all-wheel-drive configurations and manual or automatic transmission options
- Supercharged engines ranging from 340PS 3.0-litre V6 to 575PS 5.0-litre V8
- Four braking systems, capped by an advanced carbon ceramic brake system
- Optional electronic active differential, torque vectoring & adaptive dynamics
Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé prices start at £52,265.