These terms and conditions apply to the Service Plan purchased by you in respect of your new Jaguar (the “Vehicle”) as set out on your Service Plan Summary. By purchasing the Service Plan you agree with your issuing Dealer (as detailed on the Service Plan Summary)
1. The exact details of the Service Plan, including type of package, duration of cover and payment terms, are set out in the Service Plan Summary.
2. Service Plans are offered for purchase with your new car, and may be incorporated into the sale up to 90 days after registration.
3. The Service Plan and cover commences on the date of first registration of the Vehicle for the period stipulated in the Service Plan Summary, even if you purchased the Service Plan after you bought the Vehicle.
4. The Service Plan attaches to the Vehicle and therefore will transfer to any subsequent owners of the Vehicle. It is not transferable to another vehicle, whether owned by you or anyone else.
5. The Vehicle will require servicing in accordance with the schedule set out in the Service Plan Summary. Please note that the Vehicle’s first service may become due earlier than the first 12 months, depending upon the mileage limitation stated within your Service Book or Online Service History & Warranty Benefits Book.
6. Items not specifically mentioned in the Service Plan Summary and any items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the Service Plan.
7. Any service claimed must relate to the Vehicle described in the Service Plan Summary. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with Jaguar’s guidelines and should be carried out by a Jaguar Repairer in the United Kingdom. If you do not follow these servicing requirements, the Service Plan may be invalidated. To find your nearest Jaguar Repairer please click here
8. You must retain receipts from any service as Jaguar is entitled to check the service record in the event of a claim.
9. Payment for your Service Plan is due in accordance with the arrangements set out in the Service Plan Summary.
10 You have the right to cancel this Service Plan within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of purchase shown in the Service Plan Summary, provided that no service claim has been made during that period. Should you wish to cancel within this period, please contact the issuing Dealer from which you purchased your Vehicle and they will arrange for cancellation of your Service Plan. Unless cancelled in accordance with these cancellation rights, no refund will be made.
11. This Service Plan is designed to cover vehicles built to Jaguar’s original specification. If your Vehicle has been modified with any non-manufacturer supplied parts or any non-approved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, Jaguar hereby reserves the right to decline any claim that may occur due to the fitment or failure of a modified part which would otherwise be covered by the Service Plan. Cosmetic modifications are acceptable providing they are to an identical size and specification as Jaguar’s equivalent – you may need to advise your Vehicle insurer of these changes.
12. The Vehicle will not be covered by this Service Plan whilst it is owned by a motor trader or garage or by the proprietor(s) of such a motor trader or garage with the exception of those owned by authorised Jaguar dealers and used as demonstrator or courtesy cars.
13. The Dealer’s obligations in relation to the Service Plan and these terms and conditions will cease once the Service Plan period expires or you have cancelled the Service Plan prior to that time.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods.
15. Cover under this Service Plan may only be granted to individuals residing in (or corporate bodies registered in) the United Kingdom or the Isle of Man as at the date of purchase of the Service Plan.
16. This Service Plan shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Service Plan.
17. The Service Plan is administered by the Administrator and any claims and correspondence should be forwarded to them directly. The Administrator is EMaC Limited (Company Number 3158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
18. “Jaguar” means the manufacturer of the Vehicle, Jaguar Land Rover Limited of Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF.
19. “Repairer” means a motor vehicle repairer located in the United Kingdom or the Isle of Man which is party to an authorised repairer agreement with Jaguar.
20. Data Protection Act 1998. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller in relation to information you supply is the Administrator. Both your issuing Dealer and the Administrator may share any information you provide, together with other information, with their business partners, suppliers or agents, including Jaguar, for the purposes of customer services, order fulfillment and financial and account administration. We will not transfer the information you provide to any country outside of the European Economic Area. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which the Administrator may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.