MINI continues to expand its model range with the world premiere of the new MINI Clubman
Marking MINI’s entry into the premium compact segment, the new MINI Clubman looks to make a big impact on this highly contested segment. With a combination of increased interior space and versatility as standard, the new MINI Clubman makes a great case in its debut into the premium segment.
Sporting four doors, five seats and the characteristic split doors at the rear, the new MINI Clubman stands apart in the premium compact segment from the very beginning. As the largest of the new MINI generation, it is no surprise that the new MINI Clubman has an impressive storage volume. With the luggage compartment possessing a 360-litre capacity, which can be expanded to 1,250 litres by folding down the rear backrest, Clubman’s versatile interior offers everyday practicality and faultless ride comfort. As standard on all UK models, the new Clubman will benefit from the MINI Excitement Package, including LED interior and ambient lighting, as well as a MINI logo projection feature located on the driver’s side exterior mirror.
The new MINI Clubman is also home to an array of debut features which have never been seen in a MINI before. Including electric parking brake, the optional 8-speed Steptronic gearbox, electric seat adjustment and the optional MINI Yours Interior Styles with backlit door bezels, the new MINI Clubman has entered the premium segment with a feature list as impressive as its predicted on-road performance. Powered by the latest generation of MINI engines with TwinPower Turbo Technology, drivers will experience the unique sports-style that only a MINI can bring, combined with outstanding efficiency.
Highlights of the new MINI Clubman:
- Will feature the latest generation of engines with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology
- 360 litres of luggage space, expandable up to 1,250 litres
- MINI Excitement Package provided as standard on all UK models
- Brand new MINI features, including: electric parking brake, electric seat adjustment and the optional MINI Yours Interior Styles
- Comfort Access option which includes hands free opening of the split doors at the rear
- 27 centimetres longer and 9 centimetres wider than the MINI 5 door