MINI Countryman Park Lane: at your Spire showroom from July 2015
Driving off with one of London’s most prestigious addresses, the MINI Countryman Park Lane is an exclusive edition model of the Countryman.
Available with your pick of four engines and the option of MINI ALL4 all-wheel drive, the Park Lane is packed chock-full of design features, like the Earl Grey metallic finish , the new Oak Red colour on the roof and exterior mirror caps, and 18” light alloy wheels in Turbo Fan Dark Grey. Its four doors, large tailgate and five-seat configuration, unusual in a MINI, are joined by the raised seating position that offers a view of the road that is truly different from any other MINI. Overall, the interior exudes a premium, sports-style ambience befitting the Park Lane name and image.
MINI Countryman Park Lane highlights include:
- Distinctive design and colour concept
- Exclusive high-end equipment features
- 40:20:40 split rear seat, meaning the 350-litre luggage capacity can increase to 1,170 litres
- Chili package available as an option and includes white direction indicators and LED fog lamps
- Features sports seats, automatic air conditioning, on-board computer, rain sensor with automatic driving light control, sport button and multifunction sports steering wheel
- All the fun, driving experience you expect on and off the road– it’s a MINI!