How often, why and when should I have my MINI serviced?
How often should I service my MINI? Good question, because regular servicing at the correct service intervals will keep your MINI at its best, maintain its resale value and let you just focus on all the fun that’s to be had from owning and driving your MINI.
Keeping a diary is rare today, so you might think that you would have to make sure a reminder pops up on your device at the right time: ‘MINI service next week!’ But, in fact, your MINI has it all taken care of with two built-in reminder systems, depending on the age/model of your MINI: Service Interval Indicator (SII) or Condition Based Servicing (CBS). Whichever system your MINI has, when your MINI tells you it’s ready for a service, please contact your local Spire dealership and arrange your service. You can be sure that your MINI will receive specialist attention from our MINI-trained technicians, we’ll only use genuine MINI parts and, of course, we have all the essential tools and equipment required to keep your MINI in tip-top condition. That way, we make sure your MINI is properly looked after and its resale value is maintained, if you can ever bear to part with it.
Service Interval Indicator (SII):
- A built-in system that keeps an eye on your mileage and the time since your last service
- Dashboard icons show when and which service is required
- Your MINI is always serviced on time
Condition Based Servicing (CBS):
- Technology keeps an eye on all the systems that need servicing
- When wear is detected, icons are displayed on your MINI dashboard
- Your MINI downloads its CBS data to a chip in your MINI key
- Spire technicians use a key reader to identify the work required
- Only the specific work required is carried out saving you time and money
Don’t gamble with road safety. Enjoy a safe journey with MINI Tyres!Book your Service
Want outstanding an MINI Service? You've found it with MINI Service Pricing.MINI Service Costs
Enjoy cool benefits of an air con service with Spire, it's Brrrrrrrilliant!MINI Air Conditioning
Ensure day-to-day essentials are at their best with our MINI Health Check.MINI Health Check
Don’t gamble with road safety. Enjoy a safe journey with MINI Tyres!MINI Approved Tyres
Don’t gamble with road safety. Enjoy a safe journey with MINI Tyres!Emergency Service
Why come to Spire for Servicing?
- Friendly, helpful staff and MINI-trained technicians
- Latest MINI diagnostic and repair equipment
- Genuine MINI parts used, for safety and performance
- MINI Health Checks, air con service, MOT and MINI Bodyshop facilities
- Low MINI service prices, MINI TLC and much more
- Convenient locations, collection & delivery and loan cars