Now there’s even more to a Peugeot 308: the new GTi
All set for its world debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, the new Peugeot 308 GTi is the hot hatch that’s designed to satisfy the most demanding of extreme-performance thrill-seekers. Get ready to enjoy the most recent, the most up-to-date and the most exciting 308, the car that could only be produced by Peugeot Sport – the new Peugeot 308 GTi.
There’s the European Car of the Year 308 and now there’s the ultimate hot hatch version, the new Peugeot 308 GTi. Get your choice of the 250hp 1.6-litre THP S&S engine and 0-62mph in 6.2 seconds or the 270hp version and 0-62mph in 6 seconds. Every part of the new 308 GTi is engineered for excitement and enjoys exquisite attention to detail. Just how much fun can you have with a Torsen® limited-slip differential? If you go for the 270hp version of the new Peugeot 308 GTi and you want to be able to really put your foot down as you come out of a bend...
“...you have to get the 308 GTi by Peugeot Sport on the road or on the circuit to really experience its true potential.” Pierre Budar, Peugeot Sport Project Manager.
The new Peugeot 308 GTi:
- Top speed limited to 155mph
- Euro 6-compliant with CO2 emissions of only 139g/km and capable of up to 47.1mpg
- Develops high torque of 330Nm at only 1,900rpm
- Race-developed 380mm ventilated carbon discs at the front and 268mm rear discs
- GTi 250: ‘Diamant’ alloy wheels; GTi 270: new 19” ‘Carbone’ light-weight alloy wheels