All-new Peugeot 308 R HYbrid: a family hatchback, with the performance of a supercar
Combing an award winning family hatchback and 500bhp with Advanced HYbrid plug-in technology in order to create the new 308 R HYbrid: a powerful car pushing the boundaries of sporting prowess.
The Peugeot 308 R HYbrid could be called the sports car of the future. The Peugeot 308 has now been given an enormous performance upgrade. Blessed with four-wheel drive, the 308 R HYbrid has the ability of going from 0-62mph in just four seconds. As if that wasn’t enough, with the Advanced HYbrid plug-in technology, this car is able of producing a combined 500bhp, with CO2 emissions of just 70g/km. The Peugeot 308 R HYbrid’s interior is an amalgamation of contemporary style and the sporting prowess of the 308, with a new dynamic, imposing style.
Inside, you will be greeted with the familiar interior of Peugeot i-Cockpit and four sports seats. The steering wheel paddles give the driver fingertip control over the six-speed gearbox with the choice of activating either powertrain or four driving modes.
308 R HYbrid highlights:
- Hot Lap mode, Track mode, Road mode or electric ZEV mode
- Recharge in just 45 minutes
- High-performance hybrid powertrain
- Inside materials taken from the range, usually reserved for concept cars
- Combination of three sources of power: four-cylinder 1.6-litre THP petrol engine and two electric motors, each with power of 85kW mounted on each axle.