Putting the Peugeot van a generation ahead
Peugeot innovation has created the new Peugeot Expert van with many features new to the sector, as well as best-in-class fuel economy, acoustic comfort, manoeuvrability, safety and interior space, and it’s all built on a new vehicle platform for reduced weight, versatile design, a compact body and a big payload.
The new Peugeot Expert van is available as a crew van with up to six seats, a platform cab as a base for conversion and as a combi people carrier with up to nine seats. With up to 6.6 cubic metres of load space and 1,400kg of load weight, the Expert comes in three lengths: the Compact 4.6m, the Standard 4.95m and the Long version, which measures in at 5.3m. The Compact version has a height of only 1.9m and is specifically designed for easy manoeuvrability around town. The Peugeot Expert van is extremely cost-effective with a 25,000 mile / two-year service interval, as well up to 55.3mpg and CO2 emissions as low as 133g/km. What’s more, the robust, modern design will enhance any business fleet, big or small.
New Peugeot Expert Video
Some of the highlights of the new Peugeot Expert van:
- Unique hands-free sliding side doors
- Unique head-up display and sign reading system with speed limiter recommendation
- Active Safety Brake
- Voice-control connected 3D navigation, real-time traffic information and Mirror Screen
- Reversing camera with 180° overhead rear view, rear view zoom and Driver Attention Alert
- Automatic main beam headlights