Power meets practicality: the new Leon ST Cupra 280
All the power, poise and performance of Cupra have been combined with practicality to create the SEAT Leon ST Cupra 280. Offering both 280PS as well as up to 1,470 litres of luggage space, the new Leon ST Cupra is the first high-performance estate from SEAT.
Powered by a 2.0 litre TSI engine paired with either a six-speed manual or optional DSG gearbox, the Leon ST Cupra can power from standstill to 62mph in just 6 seconds, while still retaining the everyday practicality of the regular Leon ST. Plus with Cupra Drive Profile, the Leon ST Cupra can change from a comfortable cruiser to a track machine with the press of a button.
New SEAT Leon ST Cupra highlights:
- 2.0 TSI producing 280PS for 0-62mph in just 6 seconds
- 19-inch alloy wheels in a titanium finish
- Aerodynamic pack with spoiler and Cupra brake callipers
- Full-LED headlights, sports seats, Cupra steering wheel
- 5.9-inch colour touchscreen infotainment system.
The new Leon ST Cupra is available from just £29,205 on the road.