The most powerful SEAT ever is here
Taking up the mantle as SEAT’s performance flagship, the Leon CUPRA sees a power hike, taking it to the heady heights of 290PS. Delivering unrivalled performance with compelling efficiency, the new CUPRA certainly delivers a very special proposition which offers the epitome of dynamic driving excellence.
Representing power, performance and dynamics – the Leon CUPRA fulfils all of these promises perfectly. Whether you choose the Sport Coupé, five-door or Sports Tourer, the CUPRA propels its passengers from 0-62mph at ferocious speeds. With a maximum torque of 350Nm now available across an even broader rev range, from 1,700rpm to 5,800rpm, the CUPRA gives you access to pure pulling power in every situation. Whilst seeing a huge leap in performance, the Leon CUPRA remains astonishingly efficient, managing 42.8mpg with the DSG transmission and an impressive 42.2mpg in manual (Leon SC).
Coupled with a host of technical upgrades, the CUPRA achieves considerably faster laps on the track than its already impressive predecessor. The new front-axle differential lock has significantly improved traction and handling of this superb front-wheel-drive car. Reducing torque steer and dramatically improving traction, coupled with Progressive Steering as standard, mean agility and handling have seen considerable re-work and refinement. Add this to the Dynamic Chassis Control found on the new CUPRA and you can take to the road in any conditions and expect incredible performance
Highlights of the new SEAT Leon CUPRA:
- Available in three styles: Sport Coupé, five-door and Sports Tourer
- Maximum performance and compelling efficiency with the new 290PS engine
- Capable of achieving 0-62 mph in just 5.7 seconds
- Includes the new Progressive Steering, front-axle Differential Lock and Dynamic Chassis Control
- Available with an array of options, such as the Sub8 Performance Pack which includes Brembo brake calipers, an exclusive wheel design and special tyres
The SEAT Leon CUPRA is now available from £27,910