Date for the diary: Autumn 2015 – new SEAT Ibiza arrives
In our showrooms from autumn 2015, the new SEAT Ibiza, packed full of state-of-the-art technology to make it the must-have car of the year.
Connectivity is to the fore with SEAT’s stated aim to allow new SEAT Ibiza owners to continue their digital lifestyle on the move in total safety. There’s even more emphasis on economy and efficiency with new EU6-compliant, three and four cylinder engines, whilst ride, agility and comfort also receive a big boost in the new SEAT Ibiza.
Some highlights of the new SEAT Ibiza:
- More personalisation options with new colour packs
- New technology and safety systems available, including SEAT Sound, DAB, SEAT Drive Profile, Multi-Collision Brake and Tiredness Recognition System
- SEAT Easy Connect with Full Link for seamless smartphone integration
- Efficient engines include the 1.4 TDI: 75PS, 83.1 mpg and 88g/km CO2 emissions
- SE model offers air conditioning and colour touch screen as standard