Ready to order now – the new SEAT Ibiza from Watford and Hatfield SEAT in Hertfordshire
Your wait is over – you can now order your new SEAT Ibiza from Watford SEAT and Hatfield SEAT in Hertfordshire. Shown at the Barcelona Motor Show in May, the new SEAT Ibiza was turning heads and creating excitement at the show, not only for its new look, but also for its new range of engines, safety systems, personalisation options and, above all, for its big wow-factor – its advanced connectivity and infotainment systems.
So what can you look forward to when you order your new SEAT Ibiza? Well, Dr. Matthias Rabe, SEAT Vice President for Research and Development, said: “With the New Ibiza, we are opening up a new chapter of connectivity. Our customers can continue their digital lifestyle, even when on the road.” The new SEAT Ibiza offers SEAT’s new MediaSystem plus with voice control, and satellite navigation with touch screen operation, but there’s more. The Full Link system comes with MirrorLink, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, so all the most common smartphones can be connected through your SEAT interface to keep you fully connected wherever you go. And, of course, the new SEAT Ibiza is designed to be fun to drive, so there’s a DAB digital radio, as well as connectivity for your iPod or smartphone via USB port or Bluetooth.
What else is great about the new SEAT Ibiza?
- External appearance: new headlights, LED daytime running lights, new 16” and 17” alloy wheels and two new paint colours, Chilli Red and Moonstone Silver.
- Safety systems: Tiredness Recognition System and Multi-Collision Brake. Options for parking assistance and reversing camera.
- Engines: new petrol and diesel engines, including the new three-cylinder 1.4 TDI engine with fuel consumption of up to 83.1mpg and CO2 emissions of only 88g/km.
- Available in five-door, SC and ST versions – ST offers 430 litres of luggage space opening up to 1,164 litres.
- Range of paint options and Colour Pack availability, equipment options and accessories for total personalisation – make your new SEAT Ibiza truly yours.
New SEAT Ibiza: “...an agile car, light on its feet and tenacious in its grip.”
(The Sunday Times Driving) – See more reviews...