Cool and fresh with Watford and Hatfield SEAT in Hertfordshire
A SEAT air conditioning service will make sure that your air conditioning stays effective, keeping you cool, removing dust, dirt and pollen from the air you breathe as you drive and helping to reduce condensation in your SEAT. In fact, it’s so important, that we recommend having your air conditioning serviced at least every two years.
The air conditioning system in your SEAT can lose some 10% of its refrigerant gas a year. This leads to a less efficient system that can increase your fuel consumption, as well as it being less effective overall. Your air conditioning system can also suffer from a build up of bacteria and fungi that can cause the system to smell, irritate your nose and eyes, and even cause damage to your SEAT.
A SEAT air conditioning service at Watford and Hatfield SEAT costs only £69 and includes:
- A check of the heating and air conditioning system
- Draining and refilling the gas
- Refreshing the system to remove bacterial and fungal contamination
- All work carried out by our SEAT-trained technicians
- A two-year warranty on all parts
- Your service book stamped with our Watford and Hatfield SEAT authorised dealer stamp
SEAT Air Conditioning Refresh
Every other year, in between your biennial SEAT air conditioning service, we recommend an air conditioning refresh to remove any bacteria, microbes and fungi from the system and keep it smelling fresh. At only £69, it's a small price to pay for fresh, clean air.