Professional SEAT body repairs by the experts
Our SEAT bodyshop is ready to help if you've been unlucky enough to be involved in an accident. No matter what your insurance company may tell you, you are legally entitled to choose the bodyshop that repairs your SEAT. And if you don’t use a manufacturer-approved repairer, you may invalidate your warranty. So do call us first for free, expert advice if you need repairs following an accident, however minor or major the damage.
Being a SEAT approved accident repair centre means we’ve passed an 84-point annual inspection, all our technicians have passed a range of welding exams, all repairs have a three-year warranty and you maintain all the cover offered by your original paint and anti-corrosion warranties. The result is that your repaired car will not only look great and perform to specification, but its safety and integrity will have been maintained. So it will meet the same high Euro NCAP safety rating it did when it was brand new. Send a SEAT bodyshop enquiry today.
SEAT bodyshop advantages
- SEAT bodywork services include body repairs, bodykit fitting, restoration and resprays, alloy wheel refurbishment and windscreen chip repairs
- Specialist body technicians are fully trained by SEAT in the latest repair technology
- We only use genuine parts, paints and tools – as recommended by SEAT
- We can quickly arrange to recover your car and organise a replacement for you
SEAT offers free accident and repair cover that works with your motor insurance on new and used SEATs for three years:
- Vehicle recovery to SEAT approved repairer, using SEAT trained technicians and genuine SEAT parts and paints
- Your claim will be handled by a dedicated claims manager throughout
- Legal Expenses Cover to assist recovery of any uninsured losses
- Online tracking to monitor the status of your claim
- Courtesy car during repair, if available