SKODA GreenLine improving economy and lowering CO2 emissions
All SKODA’s GreenLine and GreenTech models have super-efficient engines and a host of innovative features to reduce emissions and offer amazing fuel efficiency.
These models all benefit from SKODA’s innovative, environmentally friendly, ‘Green Future’ engineering, including:
- Start-stop system – automatically switches off the engine when stationary
- Energy recovery – recharges the battery from the car’s kinetic energy
- Gear recommendation – recommends the optimal gear for the lowest fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in any given moment
- Brake energy recuperation – recycles the energy recovered during braking
- Tyres with reduced rolling-resistance – higher air pressure to reduce friction
- Specific aerodynamics – aerodynamic enhancements during vehicle design
- Power train improvements and weight reductions – more efficient engines and lightweight materials
SKODA’s GreenLine models are the cleanest and most fuel-efficient SKODAs ever. Drive one and you’ll benefit from low or no road tax, as well as reduced fuel costs, and you’ll be more friendly to the environment.