From one Yeti comes two
The new SKODA Yeti compact SUV now comes in two different versions: There’s the Yeti for your about town and family motoring and there’s the Yeti Outdoor for rugged off-road use! Both Yetis have been completely redesigned front and rear, including the bumpers, headlights and alloy wheels, and also look out for the redesigned interior and check out the new engine and transmission options.
The Yeti is an ideal option for everyday motoring with the family or for work, having all the practicality of a hatchback, combined with loads of boot space, flexible seating arrangements, Bluetooth and multi-function steering wheel. The Yeti Outdoor has that extra rugged design and a 4X4 button which means you can tackle tough winter weather or enjoy the thrill of some off-roading.
New SKODA Yeti highlights at a glance
- Choose between four diesel and three petrol engines with emissions as low as 119g/km and offering up to 61mpg
- Four new alloy wheel designs and four new colours, including metallic finishes Moon-White and Jungle-Green
- Make parking easy with a rear-view camera and the automatic park assist
- Available with ‘KESSY’ automatic lock and start system
- Renowned Varioflex rear-seat system offers unique interior flexibility
- ‘Simply Clever’ solutions, including a double-sided boot floor mat and removable LED light in the boot!
The new SKODA Yeti and Yeti Outdoor are now available to order with all-new SKODA Yeti Prices starting at £17,210.