Built for the toughest of loads
Designed for practicality and safety, the VW Crafter Tipper is always ready for the toughest jobs. Everything about the Crafter Tipper has been thoughtfully designed: the bolted construction of the tipper makes it easy to maintain; there’s a practical high-yield steel tail-board with side mounted lock mechanisms; the smooth steel platform has been optimised for torsional strength and there’s a lot more... There’s also a choice of two engines, the 2.0TDI producing 109PS and the 2.0TDI producing 136PS, and a choice of two cab sizes: the medium wheelbase single cab or the long wheelbase double cab, meaning there’s a Crafter Tipper that’s just right for every business.
The VW Crafter Tipper is available with prices starting from £31,720 (OTR* excl VAT†).
VW Crafter Tipper features:
- Perfect for carrying and tipping loose loads
- Indicative payloads of 1,000kg – 1,250kg
- Galvanised steel sub-frame for practicality and durability
- Cab protection by headboard with a full height bulkhead
- Three-level load-lashing assembly
- Compliant with EN12642 XL, EN12640 and 2006/42/EC machinery directive
- Three-year warranty