The new Volkswagen Amarok. 100% pickup. 100% premium. 100% available to test drive.
The new Volkswagen Amarok is an uncompromising pickup that’s as capable off-road as it is on tarmac. It provides a premium driving experience, with high levels of comfort, technology and performance, and yet is robust, practical and highly versatile, able to deal with even the most challenging of day-to-day duties. To see for yourself how accomplished the new Amarok is, get in touch to arrange your test drive. Or just pop in to our dealership to see its purposeful and stylish design and experience the premium feel and design of its spacious cabin.
Rock ‘n’ Road
With a powerful new 3.0 litre V6 TDI engine, the Amarok can put up to 224PS and 550Nm of torque to the road, for effortless, relaxed performance. It can shift heavy loads with ease, but also return up to 36.2mpg combined. Permanent 4MOTION all-wheel drive means optimum grip and safety on virtually any surface, and combined with a high ground clearance and superb body stability, the result is a pickup with unbeatable, go-anywhere ability. A slick-shifting 8-speed automatic gearbox means smoothness and the perfect response whatever the demand. No matter what’s going on under the tyres, you’re always in safe hands, thanks to technology such as off-road ABS, electronic stabilisation programme, hill descent control and automatic post-collision braking.
Life ‘n’ Style
The new Amarok provides an outstanding combination of space, comfort, convenience and technology. An upgraded dashboard, high quality trim and a simple, uncluttered design mean the Amarok’s cabin is a great place to spend time, no matter how long your working days get. Highlights include new ergoComfort seats that have 14-way adjustment and the latest infotainment systems, which ensure that every journey is a pleasure and you get to where you want stress-free.
Load ‘n’ Go
With a wide and flat tailgate that sits just 780mm from the ground, it’s really easy to get very difficult loads in the back of the Amarok’s 2.52m2 load area. Even the biggest and most awkward objects shouldn’t be a problem to fit in; there’s 1,222mm between the wheel arches, so a Euro pallet can be accommodated with ease, and 508mm side panels and load-lashing rings help to keep your cargo safely and securely in place. The load bed can even be extended when the tailgate is folded flat, for especially long loads, and it’s able to support weights of up to 200kg. A handy 12v socket is located in the load area as well, so you’re never without power when you’re close by the Amarok.
- Composition Media DAB+ radio system with 6.33" touchscreen, voice control and voice enhancer, CD drive, SD card slot, USB interface, AUX-IN socket and six speakers
- Climatronic automatic air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Leather multi-function steering wheel
- Vienna leather upholstery and heated front seats
- 12v sockets x 4, including 1 in the cargo area
- Bi-xenon headlamps, LED daytime running lights and heated washer nozzles
- Chrome front grille and rear bumper with integrated step
- Front and rear parking sensors with rear-view camera
- Side bars in stainless steel
- 18" x 7.5J Manaus alloy wheels
- Discover Media DAB+ satellite navigation system with 6.33" touchscreen, voice enhancer, CD drive, SD card slot, USB interface, AUX-IN socket and six speakers
- Front fog lights with cornering lights
- Load compartment protective covering
- Ravenna Blue metallic paint
- 19" x 8J Milford alloy wheels and space saver spare wheel