VW Commercial Vehicles Air Conditioning Service: making sure you don’t get hot under the collar
Your air conditioning system can lose up to 10% of its gas each year, and as it continues to lose gas it becomes less efficient, which not only makes it less effective at clearing your windows in the winter and keeping you cool in the summer, but can also lead to increased fuel consumption and an eventual failure of crucial parts. Volkswagen therefore recommends servicing the system every two years, to ensure the mechanical integrity of the system isn’t compromised.
We drain and recharge the system, check hoses, filters, belts and connections and make sure the compressor and condenser are working correctly. We also give your air conditioning system an ultrasonic anti-bacterial and odour treatment, eliminating microbial, fungal and bacterial contamination, as well as nasty odours. What’s more, we only use genuine Volkswagen parts, so you can be sure that your new pollen filter will capture 99% of pollens before they get into your VW van – the AA has found that if you sneeze while travelling at 70mph, you could lose vision for as much as 100 metres.
A VW air conditioning system service from VW Van Centre Hatfield can be booked all year round. We have a special offer price with our Fixed Price Servicing for Volkswagens 3 to 10 years old, up to and including 2.0-litre engines, and fixed price air conditioning service includes a system refresh.
Advantages of a VW air conditioning service:
- Maintains efficiency of the system, keeping you cool, your windows clear and and ensuring fuel consumption is never adversely affected
- Clears your air conditioning system of bacterial and fungal contamination, as well as nasty odours
- Reduces your exposure to irritating bacteria and allergens
- Genuine filters consist of two layers removing dust, soot and spores
- Maintains mechanical integrity of system